We have a proven track record helping professionals transition to a new career in Real Estate.
Consider the staff of professionals at Greg Garrett Realty
Coaching Program Choices for New Consultants
- Exclusive initial coaching program
- Goal Setting & Business Plan Development
- Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Annual Business Plan Review with Successful Real Estate Business Consultants
Moseley has been training students in the real estate industry since 1972 and offers real estate education for Salesperson Licensing, Broker Licensing, Continuing Education, and Post License Education. Sign up for a licensing course with our Sponsor Discount or check out their FREE CE/PLE today!
An Overview of the Coaching and Support Programs We Offer:
- Salaried Real Estate Agent Program: For the right person, you can start working with a salary, benefits and bonuses while earning as you learn the real estate industry.
- The Transitional Program: Designed specifically for those only able to devote themselves part-time (minimum 20 hours per week) to real estate while maintaining a separate full-time income producing job.
- Administrative Transaction Coordinator Program: An accelerated learning program offering experience in processing the details for sellers and buyers, many times working directly with Greg Garrett. Salary, bonuses and benefits. Real Estate License Required.
At Greg Garrett Realty, success stories are a way of life.